- Get ready before install (00:05~02:10)
- Stereo harness explained (02:13~06:38)
- Aftermarket harness wiring connection (06:38~08:17)
- Install the stereo in vehicle (08:15~ 10:34)
- Routine inspection (10:37~12:07)
In some of the radio we sold, attached with a harness with ISO connector (Type B from Fig.1), but it's not the separated harness(Type A from Fig.1).As we known, some of the vehicles in old style were using the ISO plug, and fit for the Type B harness.
But if you get a Type B harness and your vehicle did not use a ISO plug, you can simply cut the ISO connector out and connect it with the vehicle aftermarket harness.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly